Quality Metal Products LTD
Quality Metal Products LTD are a Made in the Midlands Gold Member
Since 1959 QMP has established itself as one of the UK’s leading trade only manufacturers. From our site, located in the West Midlands, we design and manufacture an ever expanding range of products which are supplied by our network of distributors throughout the UK and Europe.
QMP supplies some of the most renowned companies in a variety of sectors including industrial, office, packaging, education and electronics.
We manufacture for major export projects into Europe, the Middle East and Africa. If you would like further information regarding the export of our products, please speak to a member of our sales team on +44(0)1384 899800.
The current 80,000sq ft manufacturing facility is equipped with some of the most sophisticated machinery worldwide, with lights out Punching and Bending, Robot Welding and an automatic Powder Coating Plant.
Large quantity bespoke projects have been produced by QMP for some of the most leading companies worldwide including Amazon, Adidas, Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Laura Ashley and the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team.
In addition to designing, manufacturing and delivering your QMP product, we can also install it on your customer’s premises. For a moderate charge, our expert installation crews, backed by our professional project management team, will ensure your order is installed on site at a convenient time and to the highest standards.
QMP design and manufacturer a select range of core products, please see below some of our best selling product ranges;
* Lockers - Standard, Express, Personal Effects, P.P.E, Tool Charging, School, Secure, Padlock, Laptop & Tablet Charging - to view our full range of UK manufactured Lockers please visit - www.qmp.uk.com/lockers
* Workbenches - Square Tube, Cantilever, Heavy Duty, ESD Workbenches, Binary System Height Adjustable, Packing Stations - to view our full range of UK manufactured Workbenches please visit - www.qmp.uk.com/workbenches
* Cupboards - Hazardous, CoSHH, General Storage, Perforated, First Aid, Acid & Alkali, P.P.E, Flammable Liquid, Security - to view our full range of UK manufactured Cupboards please visit - www.qmp.uk.com/cupboards
* Cycle Shelters - Dudley, Tintagel, Traditional, Premier, Cost Effect Bike Racks, Wall Mounted, Kenilworth, Dalton - to view our full range of UK manufactured Cycle Shelters please visit - www.qmp.uk.com/cycle-parking
* Smoking Shelters - Cost Effective Small Wall Mounted, Large Wall Mounted, Traditional, Premier - to view our full range of UK manufactured Smoking Shelters please visit - www.qmp.uk.com/smoking-shelters
* Euroslide - Heavy Duty Tool Cabinets, Workbenches, Superbenches, System Tek Garage Fit-Out Workbenches, Trolleys, Mobile Tool Storage Cabinets - to view our full range of UK manufactured Euroslide please visit - www.qmp.uk.com/euroslide-tool-storage
In addition to QMP designing, manufacturing and delivering your product, we can also install it on your customer’s premises. For a moderate charge, our expert installation crews, backed by our professional project management team, will ensure your order is installed on site at a convenient time and to the highest standards.
- Work safely within current Health & Safety regulations and willingly comply with site rules and regulation.
- Work quickly to minimise disruption.
- Bring all necessary tools and equipment with them.
- Are courteous and friendly at all times.
- Carry ID if required.
- Ask for a signature to confirm complete satisfaction with work.
Even though our range of products is wide, we know that from time to time a user’s particular needs can only be met by a specially designed product. In these circumstances, our technical team will be more than happy to discuss how our standard design might be adapted to suit the specific requirements of a particular application. This might include how to accommodate existing features or equipment safely, or changing dimensions, colours and material specifications from those we use as standard.
-Examining the original sketch or idea
-Developing the concept in harmony with QMP manufacturing methods
-Producing a drawing or sample for approval prior to production
-The expertise of an AutoCAD and/or JETCAM in-house designer
-A-Z project management of the whole process, from idea through to design, all the way to delivery -and installation
will do everything we can to ensure the finished design achieves the
best possible results to meet both design and budgetary requirements.